Wednesday, January 17, 2007

[hdtv Antenna Indoor Ottawa]

Juan Manuel Alvarez Alvarez




I began in the early collectors in the Maipo Valley, specifically in the area of \u200b\u200bSan Gabriel and El Ingenio, without prejudice to take mineral samples that I brought from my travels abroad, mainly I'm interested in minerals and rocks of Chile, I have special fondness for lapizlasuli, quartz, malachite, azurite and atacamite. Also collect fossils Chilean and archaeological objects. Some years ago formed a corporation to defend the documentary and iconographic heritage of Chile and from that perspective I have much material on Chilean ancient books of mineralogy, I have mine and even one of the first copies of the ordinances for New Spain, which gave the Crown Espeñola to America. Of course I have the first editions of books Domeyko. At every opportunity I have to travel and seek to explore mineral samples. I know the country from lauca National Park, Pacific Islands to Antarctica. I want to be able to maintain contact with all partners to exchange knowledge, information, documentation and minerals. Right now I am forming the Corporation of the museum of paleontology at Caldera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment